Welcome to the Council on Aging of Middle Tennessee!
The Council on Aging of Middle Tennessee champions informed and positive aging and serves as the area’s catalyst for collaborative solutions.
COVID-19 and Older Adults…What You Need to Know
Food & Medication Delivery Options
FINAL Deadline to apply for Red Cross assistance is April 7th.
Homeowners renters can call 800-RED-CROSS (800-733-2767) and select prompt #4.
For more information on this and other forms of assistance, call 211 or visit RedCrossDisasterResources.auntbertha.com.
Deadline to apply for FEMA assistance is May 4th.
Ways to Register for FEMA Assistance:
- Register at: www.disasterassistance.gov(24/7)
- Download smartphone app (24/7)
- Call 1-800-621-3362 (7 a.m. to 9 p.m., 7 days/weeks)
For local resources, call 1-931-646-INFO (4636).
- homeowner’s insurance
- American Red Cross (800-733-2767) for financial assistance
- TN Department of Human Services (DHS) website for:
- 1) to apply for replacement food stamps – deadline is March 24
- 2) D-SNAP – disaster food stamps – for those who lost power & food because of storm
- 3) Cash Assistance – limited to certain zip codes.
- FiftyForward (615-743-3416) for care management assistance with FEMA, food, etc.
Our Key Priorities
Elder Abuse and Scam Prevention
Caregiver education, support and referral
Need help finding services?
What are my best options?
Have a specific question?