The Directory of Services for Seniors© is printed every other year and made available FREE of charge to older adults (age 55+) and their families.
Getting a Copy- For Seniors & Families
There are several ways to obtain a copy of The Directory of Services for Seniors©.
Copies are available through:
- ALL Middle TN public library branches
- COA office
- U.S. Media Mail*
- Various locations (please see complete list below)
*If you are unable to pick up a copy , the COA staff can mail a copy to you upon receipt of a check or money order for $4 to cover postage.
Send to :
The Council on Aging of Middle TN
95 White Bridge Road, Suite 114
Nashville, TN 37205
Be sure to include the name and address where the copy should be sent. Please do not send cash.
Getting a Copy- For Professionals
Many professionals find the spiral bound books easier to work with.
Professionals may purchase spiral bound copies of the Directory for $5 each.
Please add $4 per copy to have it mailed.
View Our Directory Online
Additional locations where the Directory of Services is available for pick-up:
- Ashland City Senior Center
- East Community Center
- Elizabeth Center
- Faith Family Medical Center
- FiftyForward Madison Station
- Hadley Park Community Center
- Harpeth Hills Church of Christ
- Jackson Street Missionary Baptist Church
- Jewish Family Center
- Matthew Walker
- Dickson Senior Center
- Goodlark Pharmacy
- Mid-Cumberland Community Action Agency
- Salvus Center
- Sumner County YMCA
- Community Outreach Ministry
- FiftyForward Martin Center
- First Presbyterian of Franklin
- Spring Hill Senior Center
- Lebanon Senior Center