How does the Council on Aging work?
The Council on Aging of Middle Tennessee has made Middle Tennessee a better place for over a million seniors and their families over the last 30 years.
- Organizing and publishing resources for seniors into the unbiased and comprehensive Directory of Services of Seniors, currently in its 18th Edition AND making it available at no cost to seniors.
- Providing free information and referral services to help older adults and caregivers better understand services available.
- Advocating for issues affecting seniors.
- Identifying, studying and creating solutions to the challenges of Middle Tenn. seniors.
- Fostering collaboration among the leaders from all senior service branches.
- Recognizing older adults for their leadership and service.